• The above bolt ons DO NOT have a duration period but will expire upon the expiry date of the base Quick Pick plan.
• Pick More Digicel Talk Bolt-Ons will not be compatible with Pick Data + Talk Plans nor Pick Talk Plans as these plans already include unlimited Digi to Digi Talk & unlimited SMS
• Pick More Talk Bolt-On will allow calls to Digi Caribbean(except Jamaica, Haiti & Guyana) & Top 15 countries: The Netherlands, Dominican Republic, St Maarten, Venezuela, Colombia, Bonaire, U.S.A., Aruba, Suriname, China, United Kingdom, Trinidad and Tobago, Nigeria, Canada, Curacao.
8. Can I activate a Pick More Data or Pick More Intl Talk bolt on even though I still have minutes or data from my Quick Pick plan?
• Yes you can activate these bolt ons even though you have minutes or data in your Quick Pick plan.
9. Can I activate 2 of the same type of bolt ons simultaneously, e.g. a Pick More Data Afl4 and a Pick More Data Afl15 bolt on?
• Yes, you can activate 2 of the same type of bolt ons at the same time.
10. Do the unused minutes or megabytes in bolt ons roll over?
• Yes. The unused minutes or megabytes in the bolt ons do rollover once you activate another base plan before the midnight.
11. When do the Pick More bolt ons expire?
• The Pick More bolt ons do not have any duration but will expire upon the expiry date of the base Quick Pick plan.
• If you have more than one Quick Pick base plan active, the Pick More bolt on will expire on the expiry date of which ever base plan ends first. However, your unused minutes and megabytes will still be valid for the duration of your unexpired base plan.
12. Can the Quick Pick plans be activated alongside the old prepaid data plans?
• Quick Pick plans can be activated alongside old prepaid data plans with the exception of Digicel Zero plan.
• E.g. You activate a 30 day 2GB data plan and on day 14 activate a Pick Data + Talk 7 Day.
• If there are any megabytes remaining on the 7th day of the Pick Data + Talk plan, this will not expire but will be rolled over to be used with the 30 day 4G data plan.
• However, any unused minutes from the Pick Data + Talk 7 Day plan will expire.
13. Can the Pick More Data bolt ons be activated with the previous 4G prepaid data plans?
• No, they cannot. Data bolt-ons listed in these FAQs are only available for activation with these Quick Pick Plans.
14. Can I activate more than one Quick Pick plan simultaneously?
• Yes you can have more than one Quick Pick plan active at the same time.
• E.g. You activate a Pick Data + Talk 30 Day and on day 28 purchase a Pick Talk 7 Day.
• NB: If you have minutes and megabytes remaining from the Pick Data + Talk plan by the time the plan expires, the unused minutes and megabytes will then be rolled over to be used with the Pick Talk 7 Day.
15. How can I check my bundle minutes and data? • You can check your bundle minutes and data by dialing *123#SEND. ( My Digicel App and USSD code:
*142*3# = Digi to Digi minutes
*142*19# = Off-Net and Int.
*142*9# = Data
16. Do the Quick Pick plans auto renew?
• All plans will auto renew by default. You will receive an auto renewal SMS 48 hours and 24 hours before your plan is set to auto renew.
• The 1 day plans purchased DOES auto-renew by default. Before the plan is set to expire you will receive a SMS to opt out of auto renew. If you do not opt out of auto renew, the plan will auto renew.
• All auto-renewal/expiry notification messages give you the code to change the auto-renewal setting.
17. Will my plan auto renew if I top up on the day of expiry?
• Yes it will. Plans set for auto-renew will renew on the day it is set to expire, provided you top up with the required credit to pay for the plan, prior to the plan expiring.
18. What happens if I do not have sufficient credit to auto renew the plan?
• If you do not have sufficient credit at the time the plan is set to expire/auto renew, the plan will still expire.
• You’ll have time till midnight to topup and activate the same plan or another Quick Pick plan via *123#SEND.
• Please note you will be required to activate the plan on your own via *123#SEND as the plan will NOT auto renew.
19. What happens if I do not cancel the auto renewal of my initial Quick Pick plan and choose to activate another Quick Pick plan?
• If you do not cancel the auto-renewal on your initial plan and purchase another plan, this will not stop the initial plan from auto- renewing if you have sufficient credit.
20. What happens when my bundle data in the Quick Pick plan is finished and I attempt to access data after?
• Once you have exhausted your bundle data in a plan and attempt to access data after this, you will not be able to use data on paygo pasis and you will have to buy Pick More Data bolt ons, purchase another Quick Pick plan or 4G data plan.
• Essentially you will NOT have access to data until one of the above options are chosen.
• You will receive the above message a maximum of 4 times per day.
21. Can I use bonus credit or Credit advance to sign up for any of the Quick Pick plans?
• Credit Advance can be used to sign up for any of the Quick Pick Plans.
• The promotion under which bonus credit is given will specify whether or not it can be used to purchase plans.
22. is there a connection fee for making an international call with an International Talk Add On?
• No there’s no connection fee for making international calls from the Add On.
22. Conditions of Use
• The Quick Pick plans are offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the Quick Pick plans.
• Digicel reserves the right to terminate the Quick Pick plans forthwith if in its sole opinion the plans are being abused.
• Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the Quick Pick plans being offered to its customer at its discretion.
• Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Quick Pick plans. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Quick Pick plans, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid Terms and Conditions and 4G Terms and Conditions shall apply.