- 7+ years of experience as an HR Manager/Generalist
- Proven ability to build solid, trusting and credible relationships
- Excellent communication with project management experience and people skills
- Strong Microsoft Office (esp. Excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong analytical and software skills
- Keen aptitude in problem-solving
- Self-motivated but know when to seek further guidance
- Detail oriented and laser-focused on supporting internal processes & systems
- Experience with organizational design, designing reporting structures and data quality controls
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Knowledge of further PMO tools is a plus
- Independent and structured working method
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, International enterprise environment, with local presence, where your skills will be valued and rewarded. Digicel offers a competitive salary, flexible and good working environment with an opportunity to grow and develop in your career aspirations.
To apply please send us your CV and a detailed motivation letter at: email@example.com
Application acceptance for this vacancy closes on May 16th, 2018.