- This Product is offered for the personal use of individuals and not for the commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of this promotion.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate your use of this Product forthwith without notice if in its sole opinion the promotion is being abused by you.
- Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) this Product being offered to its customer at its discretion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Product. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Product, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
- Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of a USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
- Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid, 4G, LTE terms and conditions shall apply.
Based on the tax law issued by the government of Aruba in 2019, Digicel is adjusting the plan prices to show the total amount including sales tax. BBO/BAZV/BAVP can no longer be shown separately and will be included in all communicated prices.