1. What is Digicel Online Bill Pay?
Digicel Online Bill Pay is a service provided by Digicel to our Postpaid customers, whereby Postpaid customers can now pay their monthly bill online via a credit card, in a safe and secure environment, without having to go to a store.
2. What can customers pay for with Digicel Online Bill Pay?
Customers can pay their Digicel Postpaid bills using their credit card. They must have either a Visa or a MasterCard credit card for payments to be processed, since these are the only type of credit cards supported.
3. Who can sign up for Digicel Online Bill Pay?
Any individual who has an existing Postpaid account with Digicel can sign up for Digicel Online Bill Pay.
4. What do customers need to access Digicel Online Bill Pay website?
- A PC or a mobile device with a secure internet connection
- Current Postpaid account
- a valid Visa or Mastercard credit card
- Valid email address
5. Can anyone access customers’ credit card information?
Only customers can access their credit card information. Digicel does not store these details and no one at Digicel will be able to access customers’ credit card details and/or balances.
Customers are reminded to keep secure their username and password for accessing the Digicel Online Bill Pay website. Under NO circumstances should they reveal their password to anyone or any organization including Digicel’s employees. If a customer believes their password has been compromised, they should change it immediately.
6. Will the information gathered by Digicel be kept confidential?
In keeping with Digicel’s policy on customer confidentiality, all customer information submitted to us through the internet will be maintained with the strictest confidence. We will not disclose any customer information unless specifically authorized in writing by you to do so, or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
7. What type of transactions can customers perform using Digicel Online Bill Pay?
- View their Postpaid account balance
- Make partial and/or full payments to their Postpaid account
- Check transaction log for payments made.
8. What types of accounts can customers use to pay their Digicel bill?
Customers can use any Visa or Mastercard credit card registered in their name. These cards must be in the same name as registered on their Digicel Online Bill Pay account.
9. How can customers register for Digicel Online Bill Pay?
Go to website https://billpaynow.digicelgroup.com:8080/bill-pay-now/
1. Click on “Register”
2. Click on “Create Account”
3. Enter information on the registration form.
- Confirm password
- Digicel Postpaid mobile number
- Address #1
- Address #2 (Optional)
- Validation Code
4. Your password:
- Should contain a minimum of 8 characters
- Must not have spaces
- Must be a combination of letters, numbers and special characters (e.g. !,@,#,*,%,^,+ )
5. You must also accept the Terms and Conditions of Digicel Online Bill Pay to successfully register.
6. Once all required information has been completed on the form you can click ”Register.”
7. After signing up, you must click the confirmation link that will be sent to the email that was registered with the account.
8. Once a successful sign up has been completed, you will be prompted to add a Digicel Postpaid number to the account.
9. Once a Digicel Postpaid number has been submitted, a verification code will be sent to the number via SMS.
10. Once you have entered the verification code on Digicel Online Bill Pay website, you can continue to make a payment to that number once a credit card has been registered to the account.
10. Are there any fees attached to this service?
The service is free for Digicel Postpaid customers.
11. How long do the payments take to reflect?
Your Digicel Postpaid account will be credited within 24 hours of your transaction.
12. Can a customer’s payment transaction be rejected?
- Yes, your payment transaction can be rejected if you do not have a valid Visa or Mastercard credit card.
13. Can a customer change their password?
Yes. They can change their password by clicking on their email address, located just below the menu bar at the top left corner of the screen. This will direct them to the “My Account” page, where they can change their password.