1. How do I activate the “Roam Like You’re Home” plan?
Via MyDigicelApp or by dialing *153#
2. Do I have to activate the Roam Like You’re Home - plan before I roam?
No. Activation can be done before or while roaming. Once there is sufficient credit, the customer would just activate via MyDigicelApp or by dialing *153# to initiate activation
3. What is the cost to register for the service?
- The cost to register the service varies for Prepaid and Postpaid costumers it is as follows:
- Prepaid – USD 6.00 for the subscription period of 10 Days
- Postpaid – USD 15.00 for the subscription period of 30 Days
- For Corporate clients we also have the postpaid option – USD 12.50 monthly for a continuous service. This service can be requested via your account manager
4. In what countries will I be able to use the Roam Like You’re Home - plan?
Once the service is activated, I will be able to make calls and browse at rates similar to home in The USA, The Netherlands, Colombia, Venezuela, Cuba, Digicel territories
5. If I activated the plan, roamed in the USA and I returned to Curacao and then traveled to The Netherlands, would I need to send the activation code again if my plan has not expired?
The plan will remain active for the entire duration (prepaid 10 days, postpaid 30 days), and I can travel to and RLYH countries without the need to re-active the plan once it is still within the activation window i.e. plan has not expired.
- The plan will remain
6. What are the “Roam Like You’re Home rates?
The Roam Like You’re Home rates are rates similar to home rates charged at per second billing for both Prepaid and Postpaid. There are different rates in Cuba and for the Digicel territories.
The following rates apply for
The USA – all networks
The Netherlands – all networks
Colombia – only on the Telefonica Movistar network
Venezuela – only on the Telefonica Movistar network