· The Double the Credit Double the Talk Promotion is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of this Promotion.
· Digicel reserves the right to terminate your use of the Double the Credit Double the Talk Promotion forthwith without notice if in its sole opinion the Promotion is being abused by you.
· Digicel will not be responsible for: (1) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in network connections or hardware or software; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part; or (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this Double the Credit Double the Talk Promotion.
· Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the Double the Credit Double the Talk Promotion being offered to its customer at its discretion.
· Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Double the Credit Double the Talk Promotion. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Double the Credit Double the Talk Promotion it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
· Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of a USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
· Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid and 4G terms and conditions shall apply.