6. Am I able increase my points and rank in the competition?
- By texting “GO” to 6789, you will be able to get more tokens to increase your points and rank in the competition. Each text to 6789 will be at the cost of $1. The below message will be sent to subscribers phones:
“You hit the 1 point mark. Oh no!! Better luck next time!! Your total points is 1 & ranked #1. To hit the Bull’s Eye, text GO to 6789.”
7. What is a ‘Double/Triple Entry’ day?
- Digicel selects a random day in which each correct answer gives the participant doubled/tripled their chance to win.
8. How will I be notified of a ‘Double/Triple Entry’ day?
- Customers will receive a text similar to the one below the below;
‘‘Today ONLY Digicel will give double your chance for every token received! Simply text GO to 6789 to increase your chances to win great prizes. Costs $1"
9. How are the prizes selected?
- The customer who has the highest rank will be the winner.
- The Grand Prize is awarded on Monday March 5, 2018 at 12pm to the customers with the top rank for the duration of the promotion (February 1, 2018 to February 28, 2018)
10. Do I get an entry for each text sent to 6789?
- Subscribers can text in ‘GO to 6789 to accumulate more points by destroying the enemy.
- Note: Each text to 6789 will be at the cost of $1.
11. Is there a cut off time for Grand Prize entries to be received?
- Yes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59pm Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
12. When will the Grand Prize winner be selected?
- The winner will be selected on Monday, March 5, 2018.
13. How often am I allowed to enter?
- You are allowed to enter as often as you wish.
14. How will I know if I have won?
- If your entry was selected you will be contacted via phone by a representative from Digicel.
15. What if I was called, but I missed the call?
- In order to win the prize you are required speak with the Digicel representative.
- If the call is unanswered then the attempt has failed. A failed attempt includes calls that are unanswered, calls that go to the voicemail or if the phone is turned off.
- Five (5) attempts, within an hour, will be made to contact each customer that is chosen.
- If all five (5) attempts fail, then another potential winner is selected.
16. If I was contacted and won where do I collect the prize?
- You will be required to collect your prize at the Digicel office located in Anguilla.
17. If I was contacted and have won, how long do I have to collect my prize?
- You are required to collect your prize within 30 days of being contacted.
18. What do I need in order to claim the prize?
- You are required to take with you the following items
- A government issued photo ID (passport, driver’s license or national voter’s ID)
- The phone with the SIM for the winning number that was used to enter.
19. Am I allowed to enter if I am under 18 years of age?
- Yes. Persons under 18 years are allowed to enter.
20. What do I do if I have won and I am under 18 years old?
- Juveniles (under 18) winning must be accompanied by parents/guardians in order to claim prizes. All winners must present the winning phone number called as well as a valid national government ID, in order to claim their prizes. Parents/guardians should present a valid national government ID as well as the child.
The staff of Digicel, Newcom, its advertising & PR agencies, Dealers, Distributors and sub-distributors and their immediate families (brother, sister, father, mother, daughter, son) are not eligible to enter.