1. What are Digicel InTunes?
This is a service that personalizes the audio that your callers hear before a call is answered-replacing the traditional ‘ring-ring” music tones.
2. How does Digicel InTunes work?
When you receive a call, the network determines that you have a ringback tone scheduled and this will be heard by your friend until you answer the call or the call is diverted to voicemail.
3. Are Digicel InTunes different from ringtone?
Yes, Digicel InTunes are different from ringtones. A ringtone is what you hear from your phone when someone calls you. A Digicel InTunes is what your caller hears when they call your phone.
4. Is the phone model important when the Digicel InTunes are activated?
No, the Digicel InTunes service is a network function and is not dependent on the phone model.
5. What are the specific features of the service?
The InTunes service allows you set your choice of musical tones from a list of various categories. The Digicel InTunes service also gives users the option to: · Create Friends and Groups · Set Digicel InTunes by Time-Date, individual phone numbers or occasions · Create Albums · Send Caller Tones to Friends (Gift Tones)
6. What does it cost to access this service?
TypeCharge (ABST Ex.) Cost per tune $5.00 Monthly Subscription $3.00 All prices are ABST exclusive.
7. How do I activate on my phone?
Digicel InTunes can be activated through the following methods: By dialing *139# and following the instructions. After successful subscription, your number is automatically configured on the network of the caller tones service. Once this step is completed you will receive a confirmation via SMS that includes the password to log into the IVR or Website of caller tones.
8. How do I know that the service has been activated successfully?
Once activation is completed, you will receive a confirmation via SMS that includes the password to log into the IVR or Website of caller tones.
9. What types of Digicel InTunes are available currently?
Currently there are several categories of tones including Dancehall, Soca, Hip Hop & Rap and Dance among others. Customers can preview available tones by using the IVR and Web interface.
10. What is the cost per Digicel InTunes?
Each tone carries a cost of $5.21 (promotional price)
11. How do I pay for the chargeable features of this service?
As a postpaid subscriber, all charges will be applied to your bill. As a prepaid subscriber, you must have credit available on your phone as all charges will be deducted from your account upon purchase.
12. How many Digicel InTunes can I buy?
There is no limit to the amount of Tones customer can purchase.
13. How long may I keep a caller tone?
A caller tone expires 3 months from the date and time of purchase.
14. Will my Digicel InTunes purchases expire?
Yes. Your Digicel InTunes will expire after 3 months.
15. What happens when it expires?
Customers will have the option to renew for another 3 months by simply repurchasing the caller tone within 30 days after expiration.
16. Am I charged each time a caller hears one of my selections?
No, you are charged when you select music and purchase it, but not for each call you receive.