1. What is the “Digicel Live”?
Digicel Live is a service by which customers can log on to Digicel WAP homepage using GPRS to access ring tones, wall papers and games
2. How do I get my handset set up to browse the internet?
For handsets that are already able to access the GPRS service, no changes will be required. Newly acquired handset will receive the settings via text message
3. How many texts will be sent?
Customers will receive up to three text messages
- You will soon receive Digicel WAP, Digicel MMS & Digicel Internet settings
- Configuration setting received.
- You then select “show” or “install”
- Option given to either save or discard
- Your Digicel mobile is now
configured to use our Digicel Live MMS and WAP services. Enjoy! Please restart
your mobile for the settings to take effect
4. Will I be able to get the Multi-Media Message (MMS) settings on my handset via SMS?
Yes, most handsets that receive the SMS with GPRS settings will also receive MMS
settings once the handset is capable of sending and receiving MMS.
**Phones that do not receive MMS
Settings but are compatible with the service will have to be manually provisioned
5. Will I need to provision my SIM card to send MMS?
No, Subscribers whom have not previously had their Sims provisioned on the MMS platform will be automatically provisioned once their handsets have been configured (manually or automatically) and they attempt to send an MMS.
**Note that this message will be delivered