After successfully completing our service feasibility checks, you will be required to provide the below documents to us at one of our stores. in order to complete the sign-up process:
· Passport, National ID, or Driver’s License.
· Completed activation form.
· One (1) recent utility bill (within 3 months) verifying the address on the activation form.
· Installation Fee of $150.00
· Deposit $200.00
All Home Connect bills are due on the 28th of the month. You may be given a two (2) days grace period to pay your bills. Payments received after the 30th of the month will attract a late payment fee of $10 plus tax which will appear on their next invoice.
You may suspend your Home Connect service for a maximum of 6 months at no charge, however, after 6 months you will be charged $50 plus tax per month.
You may pay your Home Connect bill using any of our payment options:
· MyDigicel App
· Online bank (ECAB, Scotia, FCIB, ACB)
· In-store Kiosk
Please make payments using your Home Connect Account number to ensure your payment is applied to the correct Digicel account. Example:
For optimal speed, it is recommended that you only connect a maximum of 4 devices simultaneously. Should you choose, however, to connect more than 4 devices simultaneously, you may experience slower download and upload speeds.
You will benefit from download speeds up to 15 mbps, and upload speeds up to 2 mbps, however, this may vary depending on the number of devices connected simultaneously, the plan you have purchased, and factors beyond Digicel’s control.
After successfully installing the Home Connect service, you are encouraged to not tamper with the modem, however, you may contact one of our agents at tel: 1-268-736-4069 to schedule a site visit to have their modem re-located at a cost. We will not be held responsible for any service disruption or modem damage as a result of re-location done by you, the customer.
After successfully installing the Home Connect service, you are encouraged NOT to remove the SIM card from their modem. We will not be held responsible for any service disruption or modem/SIM damage as a result of the re-location done by you, the customer.
Home Connect customers will have a contractual period of 24/36 months. If you terminate your service before the contractual period, you will be required to return the modem to one of our stores.
· You will be required to clear all outstanding invoices and sign the termination form.
· Upon terminating, you will be required to return all equipment to us.
· You will be charged 20% of your current bill monthly until the equipment is returned to us.
· You can choose to use your deposit to offset any outstanding balance or transfer it as a credit to a Digicel mobile account.