UTU TOP UP
1. What is UTU Top Up?
UTU is a service that allows you to top up yourself and five (5) other friends or family members from anywhere, anytime using your mobile handset with payment from your First Citizens Bank Account.
2. How many top ups can I send?
You are allowed a total of 12 top ups and a total of TTD 3000.00 per day.
3. What is the default amount?
The default amount presently is TTD 20.00
4. How do I top up with more than the default amount?
Enter the letters TU and the amount you want to send e.g. 50, then send to 4888.
5. After my top up I get an SMS asking for access code # what numbers should I enter to verify my top up?
The numbers required are xx and xx number of the access code you entered when you registered for the system. Not your pin number.
6. I got a message saying my transaction failed due to (lack of funds/incorrect access code/unregistered phone #) what should I do?
If you receive a “Lack of Funds” error, please contact the First Citizens’ help desk.
If you receive an “Incorrect Access Code” error please enter only the specific digits requested.
If you receive an “Unregistered Phone” error the phone you are trying to top up is not registered on this system. Please visit the nearest First Citizens ATM with your First Citizens card to register the phone by choosing the top up option.
7. The amount I’m entering is not being accepted. Why is that?
Only dollar amounts in the range of $20 to $230 or $575 will be accepted. The system does not accept cents or amounts outside of the specified range. Should you wish to send more than the specified amounts you may send another top up to another mobile phone.
8. Can anyone access my bank account information?
No, your account information is strictly confidential and will not be accessible to anyone.
9. Can I get a list of top ups I have done this month?
Your transactions will also appear on your First Citizens statement.
10. What should I do if I forgot my access code?
Please visit the nearest First Citizens ATM. Enter your card and choose the Top Up option. There you will be allowed to enter a new access code. Your old access code will not be required for this process.
11. How do I change my access code?
To change your access code please visit the nearest First Citizens ATM with your First Citizens card and choose the top up option. Once this is done you will be guided to change your access code.