PHONE TO PHONE TOP-UP
1. What is Phone to Phone Top-Up?
Phone to Phone Top-Up is a electronic top-up solution being offered to Digicel Jamaica customers. It allows individuals to sell Digicel credit from their phone to other Digicel customer’s phone via a USSD code.
2. How does Phone to Phone Top-Up work?
With Phone to Phone Top-Up, you will be able to add credit to another Digicel customer’s PrePaid account by purchasing credit from a Phone to Phone merchant (vendor). Each vendor will have a Digicel mobile number that is provisioned for the service. This will allow the vendor to add credit to any valid Digicel PrePaid number by sending the short code *150*970*password/client id*7digit number*amt#.
3. What is the access number for Phone to Phone Top-Up?
The USSD short code is 150. This number can only be accessed by an authorized vendor with a phone number that has been registered for Phone to Phone.
4. Can I access the service from any Digicel mobile phone?
Yes. The service can be accessed from any Digicel phone once the number has been registered on the Phone To Phone system.
5. Can I access the service from a landline?
No. There service cannot be accessed from a landline or any other phone from another mobile service provider. The service can only be accessed by a Digicel phone with a Digicel mobile number that has been registered on the Phone to Phone system.
6. Is there a minimum purchase that is required in order to become a Phone to Phone vendor?
Yes. Each vendor is required to purchase a minimum of JMD$1200 in order to become a Phone to Phone vendor.
7. Where can I sign up to sell Credit Using Phone to Phone?
If you are interested in selling credit via Phone to Phone you may contact your local Phone to Phone distributor.
8. How do I find the nearest Phone to Phone distributor?
You may contact Transaction E-PINS via phone or email:
- Phone: 1876-618-3746 , 619-3746 or 968-2169
- Email: email@example.com
9. How does a Phone to Phone vendor add credit to a Digicel customer’s account?
When purchasing credit , you are required to provide the vendor with the phone number the credit is to be added to and the amount of credit being purchased. Once you provide the vendor with the number to add the credit to and the amount of credit to be added, the vendor then dials the following USSD string: