POSTPAID CUSTOMER BALANCE ENQUIRY
1. What is PCBE?
PCBE is an acronym for PostPaid Customer Balance Enquiry. This is Digicel’s new USSD based service which will allow PostPaid customers to access their billing information by typing a USSD string from their mobile handsets.
2. What billing information will I as a PostPaid customer have access to via PCBE?
The following can be viewed once the PCBE is requested:
- Real Time Available Credit
- Real Time Amount Owing
- Last Invoice
- Overdue Amount
- Bundle minutes/data Balance
3. What is the access code for PCBE?
For ease of memory, we will be using the same code as is used for PrePaid balance enquiry - *120#.
4. How does the service work?
You should just simply type “*120#” from the blank screen of their handset and press the “SEND” button.
- Account Balance
- Bundle Balances
- Data Balance