PHONES & DEVICES
1. What is a USB modem?
- A USB modem is a wireless device that is attached to the computer or laptop in order to provide access to the Internet.
- This USB modem performs the same function as a PC card.
- The USB modem uses EDGE as well as GPRS technology.
- Other features of the USB modem include SMS and phonebook.
2. What is needed in order to use a USB modem?
In order to use the USB modem to access the Internet on a laptop or computer, the customer is required to have a SIM card that has been provisioned for Digicel’s GPRS/EDGE service.
3. How to run the USB modem application software?
- After the USB modem software is installed:
- Click the Start menu
- Click Programs
- Click on DC87-0 Lite
OR Just double click the shortcut icon on the desktop in order to run the application: